Saturday, April 19, 2008

What kinda friend am I?

Sometimes it just feels so disappointing. You invest so much of your time and effort into a friend of yours and this person does not understand your intentions and instead turns around and accuses you of mindless teasing. It may be that the way I express myself might not be the best, after all I excel in making fun of people. But surely, anyone who thinks about it can see that I do it out of concern. I put in so much effort to find out what's happening, trying my best to check all the person's actions, teasing him about the things he might be doing wrongly in hope that he will re-think his actions or change his character. But all that person does is try to hide all his doings from me thinking that I just out for a good laugh. Come on, I can get a good laugh anytime, I don't need to freaking find out about your actions to do that, I can prolly make fun of you at least 10 times everytime I see ya. Another one of the big ironies in life... People who need help due to 'defects' usually also lack the ability to sense this fact. Maybe I might be to protective in a sense, maybe I should let the person learn on his/her own, maybe I just shouldn't care at all, maybe I should just find more Hi-Bye friends so I won't have to give a flying fuck or care anyone at all, maybe I shouldn't even have bothered wasting my time to write this post, the person can hardly remember my birthday, much less my blog and i'm quite fucking sure that even if he/she reads this shit he/she will not understand anything but instead hate me more. Maybe it's that I'm really just out for some really good laughs and I don't care about his/her feelings at all. Maybe it's my fault for lacking the ability or motivation to communicate in ways other than teasing or jokes. Maybe I should just shut up and fuck off. Maybe that's just what I'll do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I guess this is where the emo you comes about? Everyday thinks and writes alot...

No one is what they appear to be on the surface I guess, one day maybe he will understand your actions. Maybe he won't, but you tried. Which is more than what I can say for some of us.

zut said...

Well, I don't do it everyday man... Ain't no fun to be around emo(moping) people man...