Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just another punk on the street

Soon everything will be starting all over again, classes activities training and all that usual shit. And just sitting in front of my computer I wonder what the hell I did the past year. How successful have I exactly been? After some pondering, I realise I've been quite a big flop. Didn't really do anything properly did I... Acheiving under my ability all da time. In the past it wouldn't bug me as much as now. In the past, all that mattered was prolly how much enjoyment I had. Results only lingered on my mind for a short while. But these days, I seem to want to be able to do well in everything. Its as if I suddenly developed a pride in all I do, either that or I just care too much about how people view me (in terms of my success). All I remember all the times I've 'resloved' to pick up the slack and all that shit, but end up failing miserably time and again. Something tells me that this time it will be the same again... I guess its just so hard for me to discipline myself, to commit myself fully in everything, to have patience, to show respect... Hahaz, guess I am as the title says: Just another punk on the street

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur blog sounds like one of these days ur're gonna kill urself or sthg.. cheer up dude ahahaha..