Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Life a maze?
Recently it seems that many people have been confused with their life. I guess its the current situation. Now that many people have too much time on their hands, they start to think. In doing so they discover many aspects of their life they have lost for quite a fair bit of their time due to their usually busy schedules. Oh, I won't be pointing anyone in the right direction or anything. Who am I to do so. But all I can, and would, say is that the state of confusion felt by many would probably fade anyway soon enough. Once activities start to make their way to the pages of your diary, PDA, brain or whatever you might use to keep your schedule, these thoughts would slowly dissapear. I guess thats because thinking about life and the world never seems an important enough task for anyone with what is labelled a decent career. Public opinion of philosophers and artists would tend to reveal at least this much. Feeling confused or lost in the maze of life? Let the light of gold shimmer coins show you the way! Or you could follow the deep cries of lust. The world would surely approve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment