My friend and fellow exam-time-coffee-addict and I once discussed the rather peculiar topic of how coffee made a better companion than a gal. Thus, sitting here after drinking another cup of my daily boost in caffeine and waiting to settle down before embarking on the task I've set out to do, I decide to post the results of our above mentioned discussion.
- Coffee is consistent (at least for the customer of a cafe with a decent barrista) and well, we all know what the mood of a lady is like don't we
- It's much easier to find a coffee that suits you. And guess what? When you do find one, it won't reject you! (unless of course you do something stupid like walk into the cafe nude...)
- A coffee might not have warm flesh that keeps you warm in it's embrace. But if you've had a warm coffee on a cold night, you'll realise that it warms you up as well! =D
- Coffee is relatively cheaper. AUD $3.50 a cup compared to ...
- People might say that coffee is not good for the body, and that it is detrimental to health. But guess what? Wounds of the body heal faster than that of the heart! And guess who causes wounds of the heart...
- Coffee might not give you an orga** but at least it tastes sooooo good and when you're caffeine high, you get a rush? (yea of course I know it's not the same but well, you can get caffeine high everytime you drink coffee and I don't think you lady gives you an ... everytime)
Well, some of the above arguments might sound a little absurd and I'm sure I can think of many more. But alas, it's on to the task at hand.
On a side note, this post is written almost purely in jest. So for all you people with a girlfriend, wife or f*** buddy don't come bash me with your idealistic views on love relationship and the whole this is what makes the world go round shit yea? (yea horny that's you... =P)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, I don't bash man. I stand smugly on the greener side of the pasture smiling at you and your coffee with my lady in my arms :P
Whichever side he pasture is greener is purely a matter of opinion. That said, you don't like coffee and I've seemingly never had a lady. So we are both not appropriate judges in this context.
The pasture may be greener on either side depending how you look at it, but its definitely sweeter on one side no matter how you look at it. Coffee just isn't sweet man, its bittersweet at best!
To find sweetness in life, in the things most bitter, is that not the way of fine taste, which brings you such pleasure?
Time to rethink this post eh?
Post a Comment