Sunday, August 23, 2009

Conflict

Hmmmm... I always felt it kinda weird that people can get angry at each other over the smallest of things. On reflection, I'm prolly the same. I'm a pretty impatient guy and as you know tons of things in the world has wait times (intelligent responses from people included). So I'm a guy who's pissed of at a lot of people. But I try to console myself by thinking that in the general scheme of things, I'm not that bad a person cos I don't hate specifically any person. Then again I'll prove myself wrong cos some people just piss me off. But I'm accommodating right? And also, I don't stay angry for long? 'Don't let the sun go down when you're angry' being a phrase which has stuck with me. Hahaz, who am I kidding, until now I've still not made up with a certain idiot that pissed me off in the past so who am I to comment on such things. I don't know why I'm writing this, prolly triggered by certain events I guess.

On a side note...

Masks, shows, acts, lies
all the stuff that clogs your eyes
leading you stray from the truth's frightful sway
though it's all rainy, fine day I shall say
better be cheery, a cure for the weary
then emo and deep, being stared at like shit

Masks, shows, acts, lies
all the stuff that clogs your eyes
growing, creeping, wrapping, weaving
now the face and mask is merging
can't tell them apart, so matching
but who's to care if it pleases those watching

hey little man, the truth you tell?
fall on your knife, you might as well

No comments: