Friends from the past really affect how we are in the present and the future. True friends to me are really like the family that we got to choose for ourselves. Who else would accept us even though we screwed up so much? Even though we've made so many mistakes in the past? It the true friends that stick with us through all the way and many years from now, how many true friends can we count on to have? How many people can we say have sticked by us even without the sticky issue of blood bonds... Friends are really important and I really thank each and every one of friends for supporting me along the way. I especially like to thank my friends Jen , Kok and Horny for being there with me throughout all my life.... (Ok, maybe not kok... But then again learning to be different from people ya don't want to be like is a form of help from that person in an odd sort of way isn't it?) Helping me change, helping me improve who I am and accepting me for all the fuck ups that I have committed. Its true that there are also many friend that have helped me along the way, like my Jc friends like Leong and Ch and all...
Even when there is no blood relations, can you truely care about someone and stich with that person no matter what shit happens?
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ur spelling still sucks. its TRULY lor
Post a Comment